Tights and boots

Gorgeous crossdressers in tights and boots

One of my first memories is of a very pretty cousin who loved to wear tights and boots most of the time.

Once when she was visiting my parent's house she came home very tired so she took off her boots and went to bed for a while.

I couldn't stand the temptation of trying them on. It was an indescribable and wonderful feeling that remained engraved in my mind.

Now, I enjoy dressing as feminine as possible by always wearing pantyhose and high-heeled boots. Proud and sexy, as she feels wearing her lovely mini dress, black tights and stunning black knee-high boots.

Gorgeous crossdresser wearing a burgundy mini dress, black tights and black knee-high boots

Another gorgeous videovery suitable for this time of halloween: Yoya Fabulosa dancing in halloween custom. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment